Aztec Energy Bar
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 scoops Protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Stir together peanut butter, protein powder and chia seeds.
2. Add milk 1 tbsp at a time, continue mixing.
3. Add only enough milk for the batter to get moist (not runny).
4. Press into bread loaf pan lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator.
5. After 30 minutes, cut into 8 bars.
Bars can be wrapped with tin foil and will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Servings Per Recipe: 8 servings
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbs: 11g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 23g